Chateau Estate Holdings LLC offers a unique love for helping you with your Estate liquidation due to a death or illness, divorce or relocation. With the combined 26 years experience Drinda and Matt Nigbur have in the antiques, collectibles, resale merchandising and Estate liquidations business we work with a professional, fair and honest attitude to move toward the final goal of liquidating your Estate. With our knowledge and extra time researching precious items we will work toward a goal of a successful sale for all involved.We will take the stress and emotions from your hands to ours with our preparing, sorting, researching, pricing, romancing and merchandising the sale to bring appeal to the setting. We set the stage, advertise, post clear signage and open the doors to welcome the customers into the scene each day of the sale.With this professional, fair and honest attitude our goal is to treat all Estates as if they were our own CHATEAU.
CHATEAU ESTATE HOLDINGS LLC.
ESTATE SALES AND LIQUIDATIONS
OUR MISSION TO YOU
NINE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US TO LIQUIDATE YOUR ESTATE:
1. OUR GOAL IS TO LIQUIDATE 80-90% OF YOUR ESTATE.
2. WE DO NOT ADD OUR OWN ITEMS TO YOUR SALE OR BUY ITEMS FROM YOUR SALE. WE BELIEVE THIS IS A MAJOR CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
3. WE ARE LICENSED, INSURED AND BONDED.
4. WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL SET UP AND SALE FROM START TO SWEPT CLEAN FINISH. TO HELP ACCOMPLISH THIS WE WORK WITH LOCAL CHARITIES WHO PICK UP ALL ITEMS THAT DO NOT SELL. PROVIDING YOU WITH A RECEIPT FOR YOUR TAXES AND HELP TO YOUR COMMUNITY.
5. WE ADVERTISE IN SEVERAL AVENUES. OUR WEBSITE, OUR CUSTOMER EMAIL LIST, SEVERAL INTERNET LOCATIONS INCLUDING ESTATESALES.NET.
6. THERE ARE NO UP FRONT FEES, PAYMENT IS BY COMMISSION AT THE END OF THE SALE AND WE MAXIMIZE YOUR SALES BY ACCEPTING ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS, NOT CASH ONLY AT THE SALES.
7. THE AREAS WE SERVICE ARE SCOTTSDALE, TEMPE, GILBERT, CHANDLER, SUN LAKES, QUEEN CREEK, MESA, FOUNTAIN HILLS, APACHE JUNCTION, AHWATUKEE, SAN TAN, QUEEN CREEK.
8. WE OFFER A FREE CONSULTATION TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY WE CAN HELP YOU PERSONALLY. CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT!
9. YOU WILL RECEIVE PAYMENT WITHIN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS OF THE END OF YOUR SALE.
Is there a fee for a consultation?
No, Chateau Estate Holdings will meet with you free of charge, to discuss your options on how to proceed.
Can I be present during the estate sale? We recommend that you are not present, we have found in the past that many people find it emotionally difficult and choose to do something else during the sale.
What can we do to help? Please remove any items from the property you do not want to sell, if possible. We do ask that all personal photographs and papers are removed from the home. As well as any food items, liquor. Please let us know of any weapons, we can sell them, but according to ATF any weapons made after 1889 needs to be sold to a licensed weapons dealer. Also leave the water, electrical and insurance intact.
Should we clean drawers and medicine cabinets before you start to prepare? THE ONLY ITEMS WE CAN NOT SELL AND SHOULD BE DISPOSED OF IS: ANYTHING OPEN (IE:NAPKINS, PAPER PLATES, PAPER CUPS), ANY FOOD ITEMS OR ANY LIQUOR.No, we will clean out all the drawers and medicin cabinets as we set the sale. If there are items that the family members want to keep, but can’t remove from the home, we will place in an area of the home the public is not allowed (ie, bedroom, closet, garage, etc....)
Do we need antiques in order to have an estate sale? No, most estate sales have less than 10% antiques for sale. The best selling items are those with common everyday items. There are more shoppers out looking for common items than those looking for antiques. REMEMBER TO NOT THROW ANYTHING AWAY!
What about cars or other larger items? Sure, We will sell anything within reason and may allow people to buy them before the actual sale.
What happens with my left over items?There are always items that do not sell. We will dispose of these by the following methods:Leave them for you to take to a consignment shop (we work closely with one in Chandler and can get you started)Donate leftovers to the charity of your choice. (we can find one for you if desired, seller receives receipt for the donation)
When do we recieve the check from our sale? Within 3-5 business days of the ending date of the sale.
We accept the following forms of payment at our sales.
We advertise on:
Scan me with your iphone or smartphone to add us to your contacts